A talent collective who develop witty, honest and relevant stories.
*section still under construction
Content Creator, Executive Producer
Jackie is the creator, executive producer and host of web series ¡COLOR!, tailored for today’s adventurous, conscientious and trendy Latina. The show spotlights extraordinary people and their stories, explores provocative topics, features a diverse mix of celebrity interviews and musical performances.
Jackie has more than 10 years of experience working in the media industry, holding various positions in front and behind the camera, from helicopter photographer at KPRC, Channel 2 to being an anchor and U.S.-Mexico border correspondent at KGNS, Channel 8.
After leaving the U.S.-Mexico border Jackie was commissioned to co-produce an independent feature film, “In Search of the American Dream,” a fictional story of undocumented families broken apart by current immigration laws.
- Video Marketing Chair for the American Marketing Association 2015
- Co-producer of independent feature film, “In Search of the American Dream,” which went into theatrical release in specific markets in the fall of 2013 and won a Remy
- Brand ambassador of the inaugural Ford Millennial project, an innovative approach to engaging Millennials through social media by Ford Motor Company
- Social media specialist; forming part of the creative contributing team for the Latinos in Tech Innovation and Social Media (LATISM) 2012 National Conference in Houston
- B.A., in Communications with a concentration in Journalism from the Jack J. Valenti School of Communications at the University of Houston
- Served on the executive board of the Houston Association of Hispanic Media Professionals, which helps aspiring journalism students receive financial assistance
- She also belongs to numerous community and business organizations including the Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the National Hispanic Professional Organization